Quilt Designer Updates
The files for your Husqvarna Viking Quilt Designer are easily accessed. Read through the instructions below before downloading.
1. Insert a Personal d-Card in the d-Card
Reader/Writer unit. Make sure the unit is
connected to an USB port on your computer.
2. Click on the download file below.
3. An update program will start. Choose to click
"Open" and then follow the instructions on the
4. Remove the programmable d-Card when the
update file successfully has been written to it.
After you have successfully downloaded the update files to your d-card, klick on the link below and follow the instructions on How to install the update file to your Designer I.
How to install the update file to your Quilt Designer
1. Download the update Quilt Designer software version
2. Turn your Quilt Designer off. Insert the programmable
3. Get into the update mode of the machine by firmly
4. When the memory of the machine is correctly updated
5. Turn the machine off and remove the d-Card.
6. Turn the machine back on and check the version
7. Enjoy the new features on your Quilt Designer.
Download User's Guide
The new functions are explained in the User's Guide update file below. The file includes instructions and illustrations. Just click on the pdf download file and print it out and add it to your User's Guide.